Performance. Enhancer Guys, it's time for a tune-up!
Typically, many men care of their cars more seriously than their own personal machines - their body. Careful attention to car care includes oil changes, tune-ups, the right tires and rims for that "macho look," and quality fuel for the best drive. If you take care of your car and maintain it why not do the same with your personal machine - your body?
Strength, vitality, endurance, performance, productivity, and energy are all what men expect from their personal machines.
Routine maintenance makes quality performance a reality.
Habitually practicing a healthy lifestyle as routine maintenance promotes consistent quality performance. The proper fuel for quality performance is good food that is good for you. Lean meats, fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains and good fats provide the best fuel. The fastest way to decrease vitality is to fuel up with devitalized refined foods containing sugar and white flour like chips, sodas, prepackaged foods, coffee and alcoholic beverages. Junk foods actually deprive the body of nutrients, create malnutrition, and lead to obesity. Americans tend to be over-fed and under-nourished! Pure water keeps the system purified and hydrated. If you smoke - quit. If you don't exercise - you must start today! Find something you enjoy and get moving. Remember that people who are isolated tend toward depression, so workout with a buddy - you'll be glad you did.
Certain health conditions affect men at much higher rates than women. These include heart illnesses, accidents, injuries, suicide, and liver disease. Diabetes, obesity, arthritis, prostate problems and sexual disorders are afflicting men today at an earlier age than their grandfathers. Guys, give the same attention and respect to your personal machine that you would to your car. Just like your car, if you don't practice routine maintenance and get regular tune-ups you may not last as long as you could otherwise! Prevention of the problem is the best cure. If you find yourself feeling sluggish, tired, run-down, depressed, overweight, and achey - pay attention! This is your check-engine-soon light flashing at you.
Make regular appointments for a tune-up to identify and REMOVE all the 6 INTERFERENCES TO WELLNESS. By removing the interferences to wellness your body begins the process of healing itself of disorders and symptoms.
The 6 INTERFERENCES TO WELLNESS and the most common methods of correction include:
- Structural misalignment causes imbalances in entire body. Misalignment is corrected with routine gentle chiropractic care.
- Nutritional deficiencies sap energy, strength and vitality. Nutritional support often includes DSF - De-Stress Formula to enable the body to appropriately deal with the daily stress placed on it. Total Enzymes and Total Probiotics enhance digestion and nutrient absorption. Total Male, Total Boron, and Total Arginine are all designed to support male hormone productivity.
- Allergies and sensitivities not only cause discomfort and fatigue, but are a sign that the body is losing the battle for optimal health and performance. Through the use of the A/SERT technique we can work on allergy elimination.
- Emotional components affect health. Fear, anger, anxiety, and depression drain the body's reserves and affect many areas of the body. Digestive issues, heart disease and many other diseases are directly related to emotional health.
- Detoxification allows the body to function optimally by removing toxins from the system. Your wellness physician may use several different techniques to detoxify including nutritional supplements and the EB Energy Balancer Detoxifying Footbath.
- Electromagnetic stress increases the physical stress burden on your body. Bi-polar magnets protect the body from electromagnetic stressors such as computers, cell phones, cars, and other devices that use electrical currents.